Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The final assignment for ENG101 will be a ten to twelve pages long about video games. I have to come up with a topic, then start my research in books, magazines and online to find out anything that is relevant to the topic I have chosen. So far I am still a little confused, which topic should I pick. As of now I have tow topics in mind, the first one, is video games and children, the second is video games and sport. Since video games and children is a broaden topic I would rather pick the second option. I am not into games, I never was and I hope I won’t be. I am afraid I might end up being a game freak because my little brother Sami is a video games lover. I really do not want to go that far. But, he will be a good source to go back to and ask if I have any questions regarding video games.

1 comment:

Nipa Royees said...

Really?
10 -12 pages??
wow, i didn't see that coming.
I seriously have to get started on it soon.