Tuesday, October 21, 2008

gee article

well, so far i have learned a lot from this cluster class, such as, my writing has improved because of all the writing and the rewrite papers. also, the writing center was very helpful too. my research skills has improved because i learned how to use the online search for books, articles and documents. i just did my power point presentation by myself, something i just learned in this cluster class, it came out well too. i am just trying to keep up with my semester plan, do my work on time, visit the writing center and pay attention in class. the only challenges i was expecting was standing in front of the class and do my presentation but, since i am done with it, i do not expect any challenges as long as i continued doing what am doing the way i planned.

No comments: