Tuesday, October 21, 2008

gee article

said...
I have read the Gee article and I think it is impractical. Because games and school are two different fields, therefore, they are incomparable. In addition I do not think there is anything good you could learn from games, unless it is one of those vocabulary learning games, such as ‘Free Rice Game’ other than that it is nothing but a waste of time. I am sure none would mind spending hours playing Nintendo game, yet unwilling to spend quarter of that time reading or writing unless they have to. Games have good principles too, but it was not listed on the Gee article; here is what I think the good principles of the games are1-games were made to kill your free time.2-games are nothing but a relaxing tool.3-games are harmless.Therefore, I do not think that there is anything you can learn from a game, but playing it.

No comments: